The IT Support Manager provides internal technical support to Azalea employees and staff, both general and in regards to our software products and technologies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The IT Support Manager will supervise the maintenance and security of technical services and information within our organization. Information and technology services departments, including help desk support, network security administration and IT purchasing may have a single supervisor or a hierarchy of managers assigning tasks, executing projects or handling various IT operations. The IT Support Manager is ultimately responsible for the performance of systems and employees. Some common functions of a support manager include:
- Develop and maintain an active hardware inventory and maintenance system.
- Develop advanced troubleshooting procedures for complex technical problems for rapid resolution.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules / shifts / areas including limited evening and/or weekend work. Some travel may be required.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented, great attitude, and organized.
- Ability to work independently and adjust priorities based on current workloads
- Communicate effectively to employees and managers across multiple departments and locations.
- Effectively escalate issues from support to software development and ensure all appropriate information is available for the technical team.
- The ability to handle stressful situations effectively.
- 4 year degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of PC hardware and connectivity components.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Network administration skills.
- Strong knowledge of Web technologies and components and how they are installed and troubleshot.
- Experience in installing/ testing/ troubleshooting applications.