DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Writes code that utilizes the latest design patterns and best practices in an agile, test-driven development environment. Liaise with product owners, client relations, other developers, and software end users to develop continuous product enhancements and releases. Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code. Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions. Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance. Design interfaces to improve user experience. Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards. Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols. Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / CIS or relevant field required.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like C#, Objective-C, Swift, or Java
- Familiarity with the iOS and Android SDKs
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs common to mobile development
- Experience developing cross-platform mobile applications with Xamarin is a huge plus
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Some experience working with a Relational Database such as MySQL.
- Experience working with a version control system. Familiarity with git and/or BitBucket is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a Linux server environment.
- Familiarity with the concepts of agile development and continuous deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, clear, and commented code.
- Effective technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical personality and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and the Healthcare-IT industry is a huge plus.