The SDR Team is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for the Regional Sales Consultants. The team lead will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, continuous training and ensuring the growth and success of the SDRs. This role collaborates closely with sales and marketing groups to maximize pipeline creation. The SDR Team Lead will define and align SDR goals, strategy and tactics to company initiatives.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales ready leads and opportunities from lead generation activities and outbound cold calling into targeted accounts.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email to uncover pain points, explain the Azalea solution, identify opportunities and generate interest.
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate sales representative, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity and recommend appropriate follow-up action items.
- Hire, onboard, train and manage SDRs
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Develop and maintain key performance metrics and dashboards that help the SDR focus on maximizing performance
- Work with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Healthcare IT sales experience highly preferred
- 3(+) years of recent experience in a similar role
- Passion for prospecting and sales best practices
- Experience documenting sales activities and forecast in Salesforce or similar CRM
- Must be decisive, conscientious, and interact well in a team environment
- Self-motivated, team player with a “can-do attitude”
- The candidate must be a strong coach & leader, extremely well organized and continuously improve the SDR program as a whole. This is a great opportunity to support a fast growing company where your responsibilities will increase exponentially with your ability.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.