The Regional Director will promote the sale of Azalea’s products and services with an emphasis on high revenue practices and hospital clients. This role is responsible for growing market share by effectively identifying, presenting, and closing targeted accounts.
- Penetrate assigned territory via prospecting activities including but not limited to cold calling, networking, and leveraging of existing client base
- Develop ongoing business relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Identify business needs and present appropriate solutions to multiple decision makers and influencers
- Perform consulting and negotiations to lead accounts to close
- Generate, promote and maintain a positive presence for Azalea within assigned territory
- Expand Azalea presence within assigned territory by attending trade shows and conferences.
- Generates and/or tailors quotes and proposals
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Healthcare IT sales experience highly preferred
- 5(+) years of recent experience in a similar role
- Experience documenting sales activities and forecast in Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present the products and services Azalea provides in person or over web conference
- Solution sales training and knowledge of turning business problems into a measurable ROI
- Must be decisive, conscientious, and interact well in a team environment
- Self-motivated, team player with a “can-do attitude”
- Additionally, the role requires an accelerated ramp up of essential product and industry knowledge, including but not limited to practice management, clinical workflow, revenue cycle management and the current medical regulatory environment. Some travel may be necessary.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.