The Interoperability Developer plays a key role in in the development, testing, and deployment of code and technology to allow for interoperability between Azalea Health and third party vendors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Various tasks related to our Product Development, including:
- Writes code that utilizes the latest design patterns and best practices in an agile, test-driven development environment
- Ensures backend integrity.
- Collaborates with product owners, client relations, other developers, third party vendors, and software end users to develop continuous product enhancements and releases.
- Maintaining, documenting, and optimizing existing codebase.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / CIS required.
- Experience hand-coding in an object-oriented language. Familiarity with PHP or other server-side scripting languages is a plus.
- Some experience working with a Relational Database such as MySQL.
- Experience working with a version control system. Familiarity with git and/or BitBucket is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a Linux server environment.
- Familiarity with the concepts of agile development and continuous deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, clear, and commented code.
- Effective technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical personality and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Experience with consuming and developing REST APIs is plus.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and the Healthcare-IT industry is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of HL7 (HL7, CCDA, FHIR) standards is a plus.
- Knowledge of MIRTH Interface engine is a plus.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This is an on-site position in Atlanta or Valdosta, remote work is not available. This is a full time position, not a contract position.